We’re always on the lookout for professionals with an agricultural background who are interested in pursuing a career in trucking, custom application, and/or GPS Sales. We are currently seeking a Truck Driver/Operator. Please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Gasser Ag Services is an independently owned, successful Agribusiness with a vision of providing innovative and effective agricultural solutions that ensure growth for customers. Gasser Ag Services is a community-based business that provides Trucking, Spraying and GPS Services. Based out of Chesterville, Ontario, we service farmers and elevators across Eastern Ontario and throughout the regions of Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry, Prescott-Russell, Leeds and Glenville and the Ottawa Valley.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Truck Driver/Operator to join our team, with the opportunity to start immediately.
The successful candidate is more than a steering wheel holder. Needs to be minimum 25 years of age, must be self-motivated, ambitious, possess strong communication skills, and be capable of working well both individually and as a team. They should have experience running tractor trailer combinations such as end dump, B-train hoppers and flatbed. Basic understanding of agricultural practices and mechanical skills are an asset.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
This full time position with extended seasonal hours consists of loading and unloading agricultural grains and delivering to various locations in Ontario, Quebec and upper New York State. Driver may be required to travel some overnights throughout the week and home on weekends. The position may also include intricate loading, securely tying down and delivery of lumber on flatbed trailer to various parts of Ontario. Specific tasks include:
- Operating truck tractor pulling B Train hoppers, end dump or flatbed trailer.
- Responsible for loading, delivering and offloading loads safely in a timely manner.
- Maintaining accurate loading, delivery and driving records.
- Inspecting equipment to ensure safe operation.
- Maintenance on equipment and in shop.
- Possibility of other duties may arise depending on interests and qualifications.
Certificates and Licenses:
- A-Z license with clean drivers abstract
- US. driving experience an asset
Why Work with Us?
- Training opportunities in all of our core services, including spraying, trucking and GPS
- Be a part of a hard working team in a family-oriented organization
- Competitive salary
- Benefit package for full-time employees
All interested applicants are encouraged to apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org